Friday 30 October 2009

10 things i find really really annoying


1- Unfunny comedians- I know that this is a matter of taste, however........some people are just not funny, please do not subject me to them!!!

2- adverts - every now and then a gem of and advert comes up but for every gem there are a million awful awful adverts usually involving animals, cleaning product, makeup & cheesy magazines... the world would actually be a better place without any adverts what so ever - i will not buy your product casue you tell me too!!!

3- My laptop - even as I am writing this may laptop has crashed... at times I want to throw it out the window


4- My diet - ...... have had to cut out all snack foods this is mainly annoying because when I wake up in the morning I am so hungry.

5- Getting out of bed - It doesn’t matter if it is a nice sunny day or the coldest winter's day. I am not sure if it’s the getting out of my nice warm bed or just the waking up that I don’t like

6- Home video shows - now I like slapstick humour but these show are usually the same repeated snippets of un-funny staged rubbish it started with you've been framed but now we have Oop's TV which is just not in the slightest bit funny and to make it worst has an unfunny comedian(see No 1) narrating the show!

7- Drivers who leave it to the last second to get in the correct lane! - Why why do they do that.


8- The fact that Asda don’t do free re-fills on there Coffee anymore! - Asda used to give out free re-fills now for some un known reason they have stopped it, so where 2 coffees at dinner cost me 85p they now cost me £1.70- probably not a bad thing really cause I no longer have 2 coffee's!

9- Manchester UTD - no explanation needed!

10- Soap Opera's - these for me, are TV at their lowest like adverts they make me want to throw things at the TV every channel has at least 1 and they are all the same.

0 comments: