Sunday 27 February 2011

Questioning?


Currently I find myself in a bit of a situation.

I am finding myself questioning certain aspects of the word being received. there is a reason for this which I wont go into!! but lets just say that I am not convinced on some of the preaching being given at the moment.
I honestly believe that our pastor seeks God for the word but I am also aware that little "self" can creep in at times
I know that it is good to question some things and that there are times when this is healthy but right now through this period I don't feel that I am questioning in a healthy manner.

Questions?
Is it healthy to question the word?
can this do more harm than good?


Let me know you your thoughts!!


***** To Clarify **************************

It is the Preached word I am struggling with NOT the Written Word ( The Bible!!)

0 comments: