Sunday 13 February 2011

Update!

Hi All.

Just wanted to let you know

1- My niece is now home, only 3 day s after being diagnosed with Meningitis. I went to see her yesterday and she was perfectly fine but we are still waiting for test results. Please continue to pray for her and that my Brother acknowledges that God had his hand in her healing!!

2 My cousin will be back home tomorrow. they are still waiting for test results also but it is a good sign that he is allowed home. Please continue to pray for him and his family through this difficult period.

Many thanks for all you prayers so far.

If you have anything I can pray for for you please let me know!

God Bless

2 comments:

Madness and mayhem said...

Glad things are so much better for your niece and family.We will continue to pray. Sarah

bring the rain said...

Hi Sarah

Thanks for stopping by. Things are so much better by my cousin still needs our prayers.