Monday 23 November 2009

Revalation - Third Day

 
I have been listening to this album for some time now and have been trying to think of what to write, but nothing has come to mind.......... this however is not a bad thing..... because I cannot single out a single song for individual praise.. the whole album is excellent and I cant recommend it highly enough. I would recommend this to everyone especially those new to the Christian faith looking for good music.
There are not many bands either Christian or secular  (for want of a better phrase) who have produced 10 studio albums of a constant  quality for both song writing and music. Like other Third day albums this one makes me feel challenged, blessed and forgiven all in the space of 60mins!!
So once again I whole heartedly recommend this to one and all!!






0 comments: