Friday 8 January 2010

Casting Crowns - Until the Whole World Hears


Lets be honest for a moment.

When I heard that Casting crowns were releasing a Fourth studio Album, I thought oh no its just not going to be as good as the others.
But I am glad to say I was wrong.There are similarities between the albums but what do you expect, Casting crowns do what they do. They just want to sing songs to capture the emotions.
What they have done beautifully is capture all possible stages of a Christian walk.Personally they have song which i can listen to what ever and where ever I am in my walk.

The first track and title track is brilliant and is possibly now my favourite Casting Crowns Track. All the songs are again memorable.

Part way through writing this.........

I brought this record for a brother at church whom I love very much and has been there for me for the last 20 years and has provided advice and support during this time.

The biggest compliment I can pay this record is this. For my Brother.
It has provided him with some much valued spiritual warmth over the last few weeks as his family have gone through some serious pains and continue to do so. He listens to this album daily and it reduces him to tears.

I don't really know what else to say about it, I love it and am glad that my brother has found joy in this record!

0 comments: