Wednesday 31 March 2010

Some times learning is not easy!

Today for the first time in ages I knew God DID want me to sing the ministry song..
This is not a moan...but my work day stated out bad, improved ever so slightly later on but went quickly hill after lunch. I am not saying this to boast but that I had to learn something today!

Now i am not one to say that the enemy doesn't want this to happen or that to happen but i really get the feeling that he didn't want this today..
I am supposed to be at church for 7:30 pm to prepare but didn't get home till 7:15 due to work issues

IN the past I have made the decision to not attend church when things have gone bad or when I have come home late from work.

Recognising that Satan does not want us to carry out Gods work or to hear his word can sometimes be a slow process and for me it has taken a fair while, I mean I knew this in my head but not in my heart!
God wants us to want to do his will, to hear his word and to carry out the job he has given us
If we do these thing and follow his way then the gate of hell will not prevail!

Matthew 16:18
"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

Some times learning is not easy!

0 comments: