Friday 14 January 2011

Shame Shame Shame


I am incredibly proud of my Eldest daughter (And my youngest for that matter!!) She is totally fearless when it comes to talking about God





She is not ashamed to:
speak about Jesus - Even when it costs
Ask for prayer
Turn to Jesus
Stand up for her Beliefs
Turn to Jesus

For All this I am proud! but ashamed of myself.

I fail to speak about Jesus when the opportunity arises
I fail to ask for prayer
I Fail to turn to Jesus

I don't know why I fail so often because I am not ashamed of my Christianity nor am I ashamed of Jesus.

This is my prayer!

Lord I want to be better for you, I am not ashamed of you Lord yet my actions do not prove that.
Help me to take the opportunities that you give to talk about you. Lord Help me to trust that you can answer my prayers and to ask for prayer when I need it.
Lord be my life, my all, my everything

Amen

0 comments: