Sunday 25 July 2010

New Beginnings

For the Last 16 Months I have been working a job I didn't particularly like or enjoy and like a lot of people felt stuck with no way out, I have even prayed about this, prayed that I could do the job for God and not for me!
Luckily I have been privileged enough to work with some terrific people and made some excellent friends in this Job and will miss them , I wont however miss the company I worked for (enough said!)

From the 2nd of August I will be working for a Christian charity Called "The Message". This is a new beginning not just for me but for my family too. It is not a management role (something I struggled with for the last few years) but is a role which will make a real difference to peoples lives! I will not be on the front lines but what I do will enable those on the front line to carry out their jobs with out worrying about certain things.
My prayer now is that they are blessed by my work and that God is truly honoured.

2 comments:

Michael Perkins said...

Really excited for you.

bring the rain said...

Thanks Michael. I am really looking forward to it!